- Below, we provide information on the collection of personal data when you use our website.
- The term “personal data” means any data, which can be directly related to your person. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. Regarding the remaining terminology, in particular the term “processing” and “consent”, we refer to the statutory definitions under data protection law.
- We process personal data in principle only to the extent that this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as the contents and services offered by us. We process personal data on a regular basis only if you have given us your consent or if the processing is permitted by virtue of statutory provisions.
- Your personal data is erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to exist. Data can be stored beyond that, if this has been intended by national or European provisions, to which we are subject. If this is the case, the data is erased or blocked when the period of storage prescribed in the respective provisions has expired. The latter does not apply if continued storage of the data is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
- Where we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our website or if we wish to use your data for promotional purposes, we will notify you of the respective processes in detail below.
The responsible body within the meaning of Section 3 (7) Federal Data Protection Act (“BDSG”) as well as service providers within the meaning of Section 13 German Telemedia Act (“TMG”) is:
- Dr. Thomas Moch
- Am Sülzegraben 17
- 38820 Halberstadt
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0394162400
- Fax: 03941624020
Further details regarding the responsible body can be obtained from our legal notice.
Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer can be reached and contacted at the following address:
- Dr. Daniel Kirmse
- Fregestraße 29
- 04105 Leipzig
- Telephone: 0341 221 71061
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights against us in respect of the personal data relating to you:
- the right of access,
- the right to rectification and erasure,
- the right to restriction of processing,
- the right to object to processing,
- the right to data portability.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
The processing of personal data during the informational use of our website
If you call up our website without registering or sending information to us in another way (“Informational Use”), we only collect those personal data, which your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to look at our website, we collect the following data required for technical reasons to facilitate the display of our website to you and to ensure that the website is stable and secure:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to GMT
- Contents of the website
- Access status (HTTP status)
- Quantity of data transferred
- Website, from which you have reached our website
- Web browser
- Operating system
- Language and version of the browser
The above data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. This data is not stored together with your other personal data. The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is required to enable the presentation of our website to your terminal device. For this purpose, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website. The storage of log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimisation of our website as well as to ensure the security of our IT systems. These data are not evaluated for marketing purposes.
The above purposes are also the basis of our legitimate interest in processing the data.
The above-mentioned data required for the availability of the website is erased when the respective session has ended. The collection of the above-mentioned data required for the availability of our website and the storage of such data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no opportunity to opt out.
The processing of personal data by means of cookies
We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on the storage medium of your terminal device, for example on a hard drive, and by means of which certain information is fed to us as the body who is setting the cookie. Cookies cannot run programmes or deliver viruses to your terminal device. This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functioning are explained below.
Cookies stored in relation to your web browser:
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete this cookies at any time in the settings of your web browser.
The processing of personal data by means of the above-mentioned serves to make the offering of our website as a whole more user-friendly and effective for you. Some functions of our website cannot be offered without the use of these cookies. Some functions of our website require in particular that your web browser can still be identified after you have changed the website. The data processed by cookies, which are necessary for the availability of the functions of our website are not used to create user profiles. Where cookies are used for analysis purposes, they help to improve the quality and user-friendliness of our website, its contents and functions. They enable us to understand how the website is used, which functions are used and how often these are used. This enables us to continuously optimise our offering.
The above purposes are also the basis of our legitimate interest in processing the data.
The above-mentioned cookies are stored on your terminal device and forwarded to our server by your terminal device. You are therefore able to configurate the processing of the data and information by cookies yourself. You can change the configurations in the settings of your web browser, where you can, for example decline third-party cookies or cookies in general. In this context, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to properly use all the functions on our website. We also recommend that you manually delete cookies and your browser history on a regular basis.
Other functions and offers on our website
Apart from the use of our website as described above, we offer various services, which you can use if they are of interest to you. For this purpose, it is usually necessary to disclose further personal data. We require such data to provide the particular service. The above-mentioned principles apply for the processing of the data.
To some extent, we are using external service providers for the processing of this data, such providers have been carefully selected and instructed by us. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are monitored by us on a regular basis. Where personal data is disclosed to third parties in connection with services offered by us jointly with partners, you can find further information in the following descriptions of the individual services. Where third parties are based in a country outside of the European Economic Area, you can find further information on the effect of this in the following descriptions of the individual services.
When you contact us by e-mail, we store the personal data you send to us in your e-mail.
- First name
- e-mail address
- Company name
We also capture your IP address and the time of the you contacted us. We do not share his data with third parties. The data is used solely to respond to your queries.
The above-mentioned personal data is processed only to deal with your requests.
This is also the basis of our legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data.
The data is erased as soon as we have finished dealing with your requests. Any personal data collected during the use of the contact form are erased no later than after a period of seven days.
You can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. If you are contacting us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. Please note that, in this case, we are unable to continue dealing with your request. You can submit the withdrawal or the objection via email to our e-mail address provided in our legal notice.
Google Web Fonts
We use “Google Web Fonts” on our website, a web service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, (hereinafter referred to as: “Google”). Google Web Fonts enables us to use external fonts, so-called Google fonts. For this purpose, your web browser loads the required Google font onto the browser’s cache when our website is accessed. This is required to enable your browser to provide a visually improved presentation of our texts. If your browser does not support this function, a standard font available in your computer is used for the display. These web fonts are embedded by a server call, usually to a Google server in the USA. Information on which of our websites you have visited is thereby transmitted to the server. The IP address of your terminal device’s browser is also stored by Google. We do not have any influence on the scope and further use of the data, which is collected and processed by Google, using Google Web Fonts.
We use Google Web Fonts for optimisation purposes, in particular to improve the use of our website and design it to become more user-friendly. Our legitimate interest is also based on this.
Google has agreed to be governed by the Privacy Shield agreement between the European Union and the USA and is certified accordingly. Thereby Google undertakes to comply with the standards and provisions of the European data protection law. You can find further information via the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at http://www.google.com/webfonts/, https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=de-DE&csw=1 und https://www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about